CS Mock Schedule Builder
Mock Transfer Schedule for Unknown School
Warning - this tool is intended for exploration. The schedule it produces is NOT intended to be used as is - use as a starting point for planning your own schedule. These plans are based on the AST-CS Degree.
Enter information about your school, math placement and whether you are starting CS in your first term at Chemeketa or later. If you do not place into math 111 or above, you will have to take additional math courses.
School Specific Notes
- The AST-CS degree is a "generic" package of classes that works for multiple Oregon universities. Each course in it will work to meet a requirement at your target university. However, directly completing the degree requirements of your chosen transfer target (instead of the transfer degree) may give you more flexibility in meeting those requirements (e.g. different science or math options). If you are interested in taking this path, it is recommended that you dual enroll so you can work with an advisor at your transfer target.
- Do not start taking science courses until you decide on a transfer target.
- Do not start take your second writing course (WR122 or 227) until you decide on a transfer target.
- Electives: To complete the AST-CS degree you must earn 90 credits of qualifying classes. The schedule shown above does not necessarily include 90 credits. Take elective classes to fulfill needed credits.
- All Oregon Universities have a foreign language admission requirement. Most students have satisfied this via two years of the same language in high school. If you have not, you either need to take two terms of a foreign language at Chemeketa or prove proficiency in a second language.